Alloy Software released a new cumulative update (version 6.2.2) for the Alloy Audit Tools. Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product families to audit computers and work with audit snapshots.
This update implements detection of AutoCAD 2020 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 serial numbers , among other improvements. A detailed list of changes in this version is available in the Release Notes document available on the Support Portal.
What’s New in Alloy Audit Tools 6.2.2
- Resolved the issue with incorrectly reporting VRAM size on graphics cards with more than 4GB of on-board memory.
- Added detection of serial numbers for Autodesk AutoCAD 2020 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2019.
- Resolved the issue with the Direct Network Scan failing to audit Linux distributions with Linux kernel 5.0.
- The Audit Progress window has been updated with a modern look and feel.
- Some labels in the Event Log section of audit snapshots have been updated to match the corresponding column headers in the Windows Event Viewer
- Target Products
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 7 and 8
- Alloy Discovery Enterprise 7 and 8
- Alloy Navigator Express 7 and 8
- Alloy Discovery Express 7 and 8
This update is available for download from the Alloy Software Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.