Alloy Software released a new cumulative update (version 6.1.2) for the Alloy Audit Tools. Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product families to audit computers and work with audit snapshots.
This update improves detection of Microsoft SQL Server editions and serial numbers, among other improvements. A detailed list of changes in this version is available in the Release Notes document available on the Support Portal.
What’s new in this version 6.1.2
- The new version reports network adapters on CentOS 7 and Red Hat Enterprise 7 Linux computers correctly.
- The new version successfully detects the Product Key for Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013.
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 7, and 8
- Alloy Discovery Enterprise 7, and 8
- Alloy Navigator Express 7, and 8
- Alloy Discovery Express 7
This update is available for download from the Alloy Software Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.