Alloy Software released a new cumulative update for the Alloy Audit Tools. Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product families to audit computers and work with audit snapshots.
This update improves detection of Microsoft SQL Server editions and serial numbers, among other improvements. A detailed list of changes in this version is available in the Release Notes document available on the Support Portal.
What’s new in this version 6.1.1
- Added detection of Microsoft SQL Server editions (Standard, Enterprise, Express, etc.)
- Added detection of Microsoft SQL Server 2017 installation keys and serial numbers.
- Improved detection of Microsoft SQL Server 2016:
- Windows Server 2016 Essentials no longer improperly detected as Windows Small Business Server 2016 Essentials.
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTS no longer incorrectly detected as Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTS.
- Support for macOS 10.13 “High Sierra.” The Audit Snapshot Viewer now remembers the last position of its Line Details windows.
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 7, and 8
- Alloy Discovery Enterprise 7, and 8
- Alloy Navigator Express 7, and 8
- Alloy Discovery Express 7
This update is available for download from the Alloy Software Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.