Audit Tools 5.6.0 Released
Alloy Software released a new cumulative update for the Alloy Audit Tools – an integral part of the Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product lines.
Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator to audit computers and display audit results.
Audit Tools version 5.6.0 offer the following improvements in the Inventory Analyzer for Windows and Audit Data Viewer components:
- Now Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems are beging reported correctly.
- Implemented a unified approach to capturing registry key values in the 64-bit key namespace.
- Now OEM information from Windows can be captured and displayed in the Audit Data Viewer.
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 6
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 5
- Alloy Discovery Enterprise 6
- Alloy Discovery 5
- Alloy Navigator Express 5
- Alloy Navigator Express 6
This update is available for download from the Alloy Software Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.