Alloy Software released a new cumulative update for the Alloy Audit Tools – an integral part of the Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product lines.
Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator to audit computers and display audit results.
The Alloy Audit Tools package consist of the following modules:
- Inventory Analyzer for Windows
- Inventory Analyzer for Linux
- Inventory Analyzer for Mac
- Audit Data Viewer
Audit Tools version 5.5.0 offer:
- more accurate identification of Microsoft and Adobe products and improve the detection of product serial keys
- better detection of virtual guest environments for VMware, Oracle, Microsoft, Parallels, Xen, KVM/QEMU, and Hitachi Virtualization Manager (HVM)
- Audit Data Viewer enhancements
- other improvements and bug fixes
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 6
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 5
- Alloy Discovery Enterprise 6
- Alloy Discovery 5
- Alloy Navigator Express 5
- Alloy Navigator Express 6
This update is available for download from the Alloy Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.