Alloy Software released a new cumulative update to the Alloy Audit Tools which is an integral part of the Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator product lines.
Alloy Audit Tools is a package of various tools and components used by
Alloy Discovery and Alloy Navigator to audit computers and display audit results.
The Alloy Audit Tools package consist of the following modules:
- Inventory Analyzer for Windows
- Inventory Analyzer for Linux
- Inventory Analyzer for Mac
- Audit Data Viewer
This is a maintenance release for an issue identified in the Inventory Analyzer for Windows included in Audit Tools version 5.3.0.
This update applies to the following Alloy Software products:
- Alloy Navigator 6.1
- Alloy Navigator 6.0
- Alloy Navigator 5.3 (with the Network Inventory module updated to version 5.3.1)
- Alloy Discovery 6.1
- Alloy Discovery 5.1
- Alloy Navigator Express 5.1
- Alloy Navigator Express 6
This update is available for download from the Alloy Software
Support Portal to customers with a current Software Maintenance & Support plan.