Alloy Software is proud to announce the immediate availability of new updates (version 8.6) for the following products:
This upgrade offers many new features and enhancements:
- Added the ability to trigger workflow actions with a single click on a hyperlink contained in an email or on a web page.
- Introduced the ability to deliver audit snapshots over FTP, FTPS, or SFTP.
- Added the ability to audit offsite laptops and remote Windows computers on a schedule.
- Alloy Audit Tools has been updated to version 7.0.
- Bug fixes & performance improvements.
For detailed information about the features and improvements in this release, please see the Release Notes document posted on the Alloy Documentation Portal.
Here are direct links to product-specific Release Notes:
- Release Notes for Alloy Navigator Enterprise
- Release Notes for Alloy Navigator Express
- Release Notes for Alloy Discovery Enterprise
Customers with a current Software Maintenance plan can download the updates from the Alloy Support Portal.