In recent years self-service has become an imperative for many businesses. Offering comprehensive self-service options like a customer knowledge base, chat, and community forums plays a huge role in the self-service success. And, maybe even more critically important is unifying those different support channels, so that requests are captured, processed, and responded to within a single system.
That is why we are excited to announce the launch of Alloy Self-Service Assistant, an integration app that provides access to our award-winning Alloy Navigator™ ITSM software from within Microsoft Teams. Now your employees and customers can get support, find answers to their questions, and even work with approvals without having to leave their Teams workspace!
With the Alloy Self-Service Assistant for Teams, you can:
- Monitor the progress on your tickets and update them as needed;
- Submit new tickets right from Teams messages;
- Review approval requests and promptly take action;
- Find information in the Knowledge Base and quickly share it;
- Jump into the full-featured multilingual Self-Service Portal to drill down to more details.
Alloy Self-Service Assistant is available on the Microsoft Teams app store for Alloy Navigator customers, both Enterprise and Express editions. You can use the app with desktop or mobile version of Teams.