Greater usability, fewer clicks
Focus on what you are doing and save your clicks. We’ve completely revised our favorite Web App to drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to accomplish your tasks.
- Skip preview and immediately open related records using the mouse wheel button.
- Initiate workflow step actions directly from grid views and dashboard widgets.
- Automatically save record changes without annoying confirmations.
- Have much better control over navigation after creating and updating records.
- Copy information from activity records on the fly.
- Quickly go back to grid views using new navigation options.
- Switch between views, customize them, and organize your view list from a single place. A new control consolidates all the commands related to data views.
- Keep the Action Bar at your fingertips or make it slide out to give you more usable room on the screen.
Mobile App overhaul
Look how grown-up and handsome our mobile app is now! It has finally outgrown its dependency on a Mobile Portal as the backend. Developed using cutting-edge technologies and featuring native API integration, it gives you a new kind of mobile experience.
Manage your Service Desk tickets on the go—with much better performance, improved accessibility, and a fresh, modern look and feel.
- Spend less time on common tasks.
- Enjoy a new beautiful and snappy UI.
- Reduce administration overhead thanks to native API backend and more intuitive and flexible tools for configuring push notifications in response to various events.
- Receive your push notifications in real time, mark them as read, or delete them with a new handy notification menu.
All tools in your web browser
A web browser is now everything you need to perform your daily IT operations. Keep the entire toolset of your favorite network tools and troubleshooting utilities in one easy to access place — your Navigator Express.
There is a wide array of quick, ready-made integrations at your disposal, including PingPing, Telnet, Remote Desktop, and our native utility for resetting Windows passwords for those users who forgot it.
We have integrated a number of tools into ready-to-use step actions, so you can run them from your Navigator straight away.
- Don’t worry about parameters for external commands, because all parameters are substituted automatically.
- Launch external tools from your familiar working environment.
- Easily extend your arsenal of tools with your own, custom-made integrations. You can build them in minutes, without any coding.
- Set up external tools for an object once, and re-use them with any other object of the same type.
Keep up with everything and never lose your changes
We ensure that you will never miss a thing because our push notifications for the Mobile App are now available on the Web App as well. No more dependency on the mailbox on your laptop! Rely on the notification area at the top of the Web App screen to keep up with everything that matters in your Service Desk.
- Get real-time alerts on ticket assignments and updates.
- Mark notifications as read or delete them in the Web App or the Mobile App, whichever you are using at the moment.
- Never lose your changes again! A modification alert will notify you if somebody else was quicker and updated the record you are working.
- Open tickets directly from notifications.
Come to the dark side (they have cookies)
Yes, we too! Our new version boasts a true dark mode in the Desktop App. So, give your eyes a break and wade to the dark side. And make sure to take regular breaks, because the latest research says that just using dark mode is not enough!
Share your amazing content with Navigator
All-in-one solution for mobile inventory
With ready-to-use QR code labels for all IT assets across the company, you’ll get everything to start your mobile physical inventory in minutes.
Identify equipment easily
Add real images of your equipment to hardware and computer records. This will help quickly identify IT assets. Show end-users what exactly they check out. Let technicians see the hardware they inventory or troubleshoot.
Unleash the power of PowerShell
Take your workflows to the next level with the ability to run PowerShell cmdlets and scripts directly from workflow actions and triggers. From a web browser or a desktop, on a client or server — now you can launch anything, anywhere.
Erase unwanted memories with one click
Immediately purge all personal data from your database, when GDPR requires it.