Version 8.2.4 is a maintenance release. This release contains performance improvements and maintenance fixes for issues identified in earlier versions.
Alloy Audit Tools, used to detect and identify hardware and computer equipment on the network, have been\updated to version 6.2.0.
The new version includes the following changes:
- Improved support for hypervisors:
- Added support for VMware ESXi 6.7 and later.
- Added support for Citrix XenServer 7.4 and later.
- Added the ability to detect and report on Microsoft Store applications.
- Added detection of installation keys and serial numbers for latest Microsoft products
- Improved detection of substituted (virtual) drives.
- Added support for macOS Mojave (version 10.14).
- Linux audit improvements: