We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new update (8.7.2) for the Alloy Software ITSM/ITAM platform, including Navigator, Navigator Express and Discovery. This update offers multiple improvements and addresses a number of issues reported in earlier versions of the platform.
In addition, we have extended support for LDAP authentication toward major cloud directory services such as JumpCloud, Okta, OneLogin, AWS Directory Service, and others. Cloud directory services software is an implementation of identity and directory management solutions delivered though the cloud. These products help companies store and manage employee identity information and control their lifecycles.
For detailed information about all changes in this update, please see Release Notes on the Alloy Documentation Portal:
- Release Notes for Alloy Navigator Enterprise
- Release Notes for Alloy Navigator Express
- Release Notes for Alloy Discovery Enterprise
How to get this update?
- Customers with an on-premise hosting plan can download the update from the Alloy Support Portal, a current Software Maintenance plan is required.
- Customers with a cloud hosting plan will be reached out to in the next few days to schedule the upgrade and maintenance of their cloud environment.